Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Please Excuse Our Dust

Jeff and I (well, Jeff) have been re-doing the apartment. Jeff and his dad and brother have totally redone the bathroom and it should be finished hopefully tomorrow. Last night I painted the extra bedroom. ALl I did was paint and I was so tired when I finished. Poor Jeff works 2 jobs then comes home and works on the apartment and doesn't complain at all. He's so great. Anyways, I'm sure I'll post pictures when it's all finished! It's coming together and I am getting so excited!!! 39 more days until we're married!
Jeff left me a hidden message :) haha
Dear Family,
I miss you. A Lot.
Dad: I'm trying not to worry :) I still wish I had a bobble head of you on my desk.
Mom: I wish I was doing wedding plans with you
Jake: I haven't seen you on Facebook and I have no one else to poke fun at.
Emily: You need facebook so I can keep up with you more.
Bradley and Libby: I miss you
Candace: It's been since Christmas...
Mel: I miss the Park-Mr Pibb- McDonalds- Days
Chris: I loved the new X-men.
Brody, Dannon & Marley: I miss you
Jeff: Your incoming hair looks so good on you :)
Meggie: Facebook?? what's with you sister-in-laws not having facebook???
Gage: I love you and I miss you. Good thing your on my wall paper to look at.
Kevin: Hurry and get off your mission and join me in Utah
Bennett: Good job having better mornings
Alex: I haven't seen your tan, but I'm jealous already.
Matty: Thanks for calling me. Make me rich with your baseball skills.
I have a huge family
I know, I know. I'm retarded, and just a bit homesick. But I'm happy and doing awesome!!! I'm so blessed to have Jeffrey otherwise I'd be going crazy!!!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Ah, we miss you too.

JustLivingMYLife said...

that is seriously sooo cute that he did that to the wall! haha
a couple months after nate and i were married it had been snowing like crazy and i went outside to go to work one morning and there in the snow was a huge carving that said i love you erica :)
hehe husbands can be so cute!

ktlzzmak said...

that is so fun! can't wait for you!

Megan Holdaway said...

That is exciting! And very sweet messages. Next time can you write a message to everyone in the extended family as well? I, for one, would love it.