Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Home again!!

I was so lucky to be able to go home again this weekend. It was a full weekend and it was WONDERFUL! I love all my family!

Here is Me and my new nephew Gage. This is the first time I got to hold him. He is so adorable. I could've stared at him all day. Meggie and I stood by his bed for about a half hour before I held him and I just stared at him. I love this picture of me and Jeff, is it just me or do we look more alike in this picture than normal? He's such a proud Dad! I love it. It was so fun seeing that little guy and I can't wait to see him in a week and a half again :)

Is it weird that I loved when he cried? his little head got so red. I think it was just fun to see him awake and moving and stuff.



My SHOWER:

Dana and Christine hosted an awesome shower for me. It was a "Favorite Things Shower." Hence the Braves jersy, Good N Plenty's and Dr Pepper on the Mantel. We also had vanilla ice cream and Riesens, and of course a lot of wonderful food. It was such a great shower. I'm so lucky to have such good friends to do this for me and so many wonderful friends and family to come to my shower. I loved it and I loved seeing everyone and I feel so lucky with all the awesome gifts I got.

Thank you everyone!!!


Sister-in-law Emily and my other sister-in-law (basically) holding her daughter Teagan.

"She's my sister" Does anyone think we look alike? A slight resemblence maybe?

My other sister-in-law Meggie

The wonderful Hostess Dana and Margo

The other Hostest Christine and Kathy

My grandma holding my adorable neice Sadie (I can call her my neice right?? Close enough...)

Mary Jeane and Katie!

Mel, Emily, Christine and Des. I really have no idea what's going on in this picture.

Almost all of the pictures of me opening gifts I have a horrible face. But a huge thank you to all of my aunts and Linda for our silverware!

Mi Madre and me.

Mom and Aunt Holly

Mel and Em. They're pretty cute.

So the rest of this post might seem like an ode to Marley. But seriously if you had a neice as cute as her you'd probably do the same thing. Now I have another neice and she's equally as cute and adorable. I didn't get any pictures of her sadly. I'm sorry. I still love Libby a lot I promise.

Dannon and Marley and Sadie were all sitting here playing so cute.

They will be best friends. Sadie Rose & Marley Rose

Kristen Jane and Melanie Jane
Sadie Rose and Marley Rose

Marley was a little beat.

Someone gave me Marley as a wedding gift. How sweet.

She was so sneaky. She took the box over and stood on it to get some chips.

I couldn't love this girl any more.






5 comments:

Christine said...

I love the picture of Marley asleep on Mel- it's classic! Your co-worker sucks.

Melanie said...

I love this posting ... very nice. And yes your coworker sucks ... does she ever read this blog?

krisjane said...

It was so fun to see you and it was such a fun shower!! You have so many cute nieces and nephews...so I will let you include Sadie in that cute mix and you can claim her as a niece! That stinks about work...but sounds like it is for the best. On to bigger and better things! And I really like Jeffrey...you've got a great guy!! :)

Jennifer Karyn said...

I hope she reads this blog

Ashley and Ryan said...

Yay! I found your blog! Im looking foward to hanging out in Provo!!! Good luck with the wedding plans!!!