Our bathroom is done!! Yay! I'm so happy that I am marrying an all-around handy-man.
All we have left to do is paint the rest of the apartment and clean the carpets then we can start putting up all the furniture and stuff! 32 days until wedding day!
All we have left to do is paint the rest of the apartment and clean the carpets then we can start putting up all the furniture and stuff! 32 days until wedding day!Jeff did an awesome job on the bathroom. Its very small but the nice new everything makes us not even care how small it is :)
It's a busy time especially with Jeff working 2 jobs then working on the apartment until it's time for bed. But it will all be so nice when it's done and I get to move in!
4 comments:
What a hard worker!
haha that is very awesome you got a handy man :D
what apartments are you guys going to be living in?
I can't wait to see pics of the whole apartment all finished!! So fun!
jenn jenn. how are you? i was talking to chels and she said that you had a blog... i found it. congrats I am SO HAPPY for you! i miss you.
Post a Comment