Once again, I'm on Jeff's computer and have no idea how to use it :) I don't think Apple's are Blogger friendly.
It's been a great weekend. Everyone other week I have Friday off, and this week was just one of those. It's been a great weekend with great weather!! I LOVE IT!!
Today I went running. I ran 9 miles. I'm training for a half marathon in June and hopefully a full marathon in October. It's taking it's toll on my body that's for sure!! Today I though I was going to die. After my run I chugged a whole water bottle. I came home and was going to eat something, but I nothing sounded good except orange juice. So I drank a huge glass of it... Yeah..big mistake. I laid down because I didn't feel good and ended up throwing all the water and orange juice up...not fun.
I was kind of excited though because as you can see in this picture FIRST SUNBURN OF THE YEAR!!
Most people aren't excited about sunburns, but to me this just means summer is that much closer! I can't wait to get on the boat!
Yesterday (Friday) I woke up around 8 and decided instead of going for my short run, I was going to hike the Y. It was such a beautiful morning and the hike was very theraputic. I really enjoyed it.
This is me on the Y...I don't know why the picture is so small...not that you all care, but seriously, can anyone spot my birthmark? haha. I was kinda huffing and puffing enough to make it show up for the WHOLE DAY. Thank goodness for make up haha.
This is the view from the Y. So beautiful...but the thing that caught my attention the most is that BIG body of water...it's calling my name.
At work last week we helped the Provo/Orem/BYU SWAT with some training. It was so much fun I wish all our security training was that fun. The picture below is me, of course. I was supposed to be an accomplice of the bad guy and so I had a hidden gun. They never searched us so when they took us outside, guess who got shot up....
a cop.
He looked at me like "what are you doing" so I shot a few more cops. It was really fun.
Here the SWAT team is listening to how they did in the first scenerio.
To finish off the weekend we are going to the temple tonight and helping our friend Jeremiah with a bunch of family names his parents gave him. It should be fun to go with some friends..except I'm pretty sure I'll be the only girl so I guess it doesn't really matter that friends are coming haha.
After the temple we're going to go play volley ball.
WELCOME WARM WEATHER
Warm weather just cheers everyone up. It's so great, and I'm excited for all our summer activities!!! I'm especially excited for Kev to move out here and join in on all the activities.
So long dreadful winter, you won't be missed.
4 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend! So much fun ... but I hate to be a downer ... but aren't you guys expecting more dreary weather? I know we are ... last I heard Monday through Wednesday we are getting rain. Anyway ... it does sounds like a great weekend.
Yes Mel, it is going to start raining on Wednesday. yuck. It was a great weekend. It was all followed by taking a nap in the sun yesterday and a great BBQ. So great.
Hey- I'm signed up for a marathon in October too- which one- I am going the Nikey Woman's in SF. I find it funny that you barfed up your juice.... Only you Jen!
oh thanks Christine, yeah it wasn't fun. Jeff and I are doing the St George Marathon, if we draw out, but maybe if we don't draw out we can do the san fran one too! How fun would that be.
Post a Comment