...the remedy is the experience...
wanting awesome legs
Looking at pictures of myself 15 pounds ago, and knowing that you run about 4x as far as I do on a regular basis!Also, having somebody to run with is a good motivator. I'm always game if you don't mind being held back! :)
Feeling awesome at the end of a workout. And the trainer in me says to do some cross-training to mix it up :)
Do it with a friend- it makes all the difference!-
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wanting awesome legs
Looking at pictures of myself 15 pounds ago, and knowing that you run about 4x as far as I do on a regular basis!
Also, having somebody to run with is a good motivator. I'm always game if you don't mind being held back! :)
Feeling awesome at the end of a workout. And the trainer in me says to do some cross-training to mix it up :)
Do it with a friend- it makes all the difference!-
Post a Comment