I always have two rings on my fingers. The first ring has some sentimental value to it. My dad found it while snorkling at Lake Tahoe probably 4 or 5 years ago. For some reason I was the lucky one that snagged it. It's nothing that cool, but the fact that my dad gave it to me and it was found in LAKE TAHOE means a lot to me.
My second ring is my wedding ring. I got it a year ago today. Jeff proposed April 28, 2009. It was an awesome day I have been thinking about a lot lately since it's that season again.
It's been an awesome year and a half being with Jeff, and it just keeps getting better.
I still find myself looking at my ring glitter in the sunlight.
The newness still hasn't worn off and I hope it never does.
My second ring is my wedding ring. I got it a year ago today. Jeff proposed April 28, 2009. It was an awesome day I have been thinking about a lot lately since it's that season again.
It's been an awesome year and a half being with Jeff, and it just keeps getting better.
I still find myself looking at my ring glitter in the sunlight.The newness still hasn't worn off and I hope it never does.
1 comment:
What a cute post!! Love it!
Post a Comment